A Sales Analyst will work on the Power Marketing team within Clēnera’s broader Business Development team. The position’s goal is to build a cleaner future by achieving our solar and storage pipeline growth targets. This is a highly cross-functional position requiring interacting regularly with Project Finance, Engineering, Operations, Asset Management, and other teams to develop compelling project offerings.
• Business Development/Power Marketing
- Identify potential RFP’s for participation
- Initiate first-contact and maintain relationships with potential customers, including utility and corporates
- Assist with critical research and preparation for potential customers
- Manage customer relationship manager (CRM) system
- Assist in the successful completion, organization and delegation for prospective RFPs. This includes coordinating with other teams on various components including energy models, technical data, site plans, etc.
- Interact regularly with Project Finance, Engineering, Operations, Asset Management, and other teams to develop compelling project offerings
• Market Research
- Conduct research and monitor the competition in renewable energy markets
- Perform market research into industry trends related to the company’s business
- Remain current on technical, industry and business issues and trends that affect the company sales efforts
- Work with manager to recommend and form strategy for market focus areas (e.g. geographically, customer-type, and project type, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic track record; preferred in a quantitative field (e.g., engineering, mathematics, business/finance, economics, etc.)
• Professional work experience; preferred related to energy and B2B sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
• Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
• Ability to combine a creative, strategic approach with strong attention-to-detail
• Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.