Real Estate Counsel
Want to make a real difference in the World by helping expand the availability of renewable energy? If so, Clēnera may be the place for you! Because we are rapidly developing projects across the country, we are adding an additional real estate lawyer to join our team. Qualified candidates for Real Estate Counsel will be lawyers experienced in significant real estate matters associated with large scale infrastructure and commercial developments. Experience in environmental, permitting and construction matters is a plus. This is a full-time role, reports to Clēnera’s General Counsel, and is located in Boise, Idaho.
• Responsible for transactional matters associated real estate purchase agreements, long-term leases, option agreements, easements, rights-of-way, and title. We face complex issues related to tribal lands, federal lands, mineral interests, water rights, environmental and related matters which you would be expected to address with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for both strategic and tactical contractual deliverables during the development stage of renewable energy projects.
• Collaborate with and advise internal development team, coordinate contractual terms and conditions, and ensure all necessary contractual requirements are established.
• Coordinate and negotiate with attorneys, agency representatives, consultants, and landowners to develop, negotiate, and finalize contracts.
• Collaborate with colleagues, outside parties, and federal agencies to obtain project documentation and/or coordinate issue resolution.
• Serve as legal counsel with respect to general corporate and business matters as requested by the General Counsel.
• JD degree and active bar license in any US jurisdiction
• 7+ years’ experience in a major law firm or renewable energy boutique. Related in-house experience would be a plus.
• Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines with competing deadlines or projects
• Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org