Provide project management support throughout project operating life for asset managers responsible for operating and maintaining renewable energy/solar projects.
• Assist and support asset managers with tasks such as due diligence process, organizing data for operations proposals, processing financial invoices and confirming costs for projects, and internal review of contracts and documents.
• Manage RFQs, contracting, scheduling, and compliance for land management contractors including vegetation management, panel washing, pest control, and environmental permit compliance.
• Communicate current and future budgetary requirements for land management services, including analysis of current operating costs and ROIs where applicable.
• Facilitate communication with project stakeholders regarding site conditions and project requirements.
• Applying for, maintaining, and closing operational permits related to environmental and land use requirements.
• Support project execution through responsibilities such as supporting vendor management, processing project documents (SAs, MSAs, SOs, NDAs, NTPs, etc.), attending project meetings/calls, communication with project teams, O&M providers, and third party vendors, and confirming accuracy of and processing payables/receivables.
• Provide support in all aspects of operations for multiple asset managers and the director of asset management.
• Maintain full understanding of compliance and deliverables for assigned projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
*Position may include additional functions not listed.
• Associate degree in related field or equivalent
• 3 years’ administrative support experience in construction or project management
• Proficient in Excel, MS Office, and database management
• Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, and ability to learn new processes quickly
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively complete and prioritize multiple deadlines or projects
• Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
• Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Physical & Other Requirements:
• Ability to work in office setting; primarily sedentary; use of normal office machines
Clēnera offers a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more.