Provide project management support throughout project life cycles for project managers responsible for planning and executing renewable energy/solar construction projects.
• Assist and support project managers with tasks such as due diligence process, organizing data for development proposals, processing financial invoices and confirming costs for projects, and internal review of contracts and documents.
• Support project execution through responsibilities such as supporting vendor management, processing project documents (POs, RFIs, LOIs NTPs, BOMs, etc.), attending project meetings/calls, assisting with agendas/minutes for project meetings, assisting to organize project closeout documentation, supporting logistics and procurement of owner-provided materials, communication with project team, and processing payables/receivables.
• Assist in preparing project status reports and financial updates as well as provide support in all aspects of construction development for multiple project managers.
• Maintain full understanding of compliance and deliverables for assigned projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in related field or equivalent
• Administrative support experience in construction or project management a plus
• Proficient in Excel, MS Office, and database management preferred
• Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, and ability to learn new processes quickly
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively complete and prioritize multiple deadlines or projects
• Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
• Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
• Willingness to work remote or at a centralized location
Clēnera offers a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.