Manager Field Services
· Monitor solar plant activity in designated region to ensure effective and efficient operations.
· Support and develop real time solutions to daily site operational and field crew issues.
· Perform routine site inspections to track and verify all maintenance activities, event logs, and records.
· Coordinate all maintenance activities and schedules with field service personnel, O&M providers, and vendors.
· Drive task completion, ticket closure, event resolution efforts, communication, and reporting.
· Prepare service reports for site visits,emergency repairs, equipment modifications, and equipment improvement investigations.
· Communicate regularly and effectively with Clēnera management regarding applicable information, data, and status on plant operations.
· Manage all filed reports through database systems, compile work completion records, and generate weekly operations reports.
· Ensure a safe work environment by ensuring strict adherence to company protocols.
· Enforce procedures and processes in accordance with site specific Clēnera O&M standards and guidelines.
· Act as escalation point for portfolio needs and third-party vendors.
· Work with the operations team to develop field staffing plans.
· Manage services required to operate equipment,trucks, tractors etc.
· Support business development with new customer base.
· Dispatch Clēnera and vendor for troubleshooting,testing & training.
· Identify, gather, document and properly file all necessary and pertinent data for ease of access by other team members.
· Contribute to shared network of information benefiting technicians, databases, gathering tools, manuals, etc.
· Ability to learn the detailed operation and component functions of solar power generation equipment and other related equipment required.
· Ensure efficient site operations and the effective use of labor hours from tasks or projects
Other duties as assigned.
· A minimum of 4 years experience in solar operations and commercial or industrial electrical systems
· Current Electrician State Certification preferable
· Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code and local building codes
· Knowledge of electrical code and OSHA regulations
· Ability to work independently and lead small crews, including effective management skills
· Excellent organizational, time management, and problem- solving skills
· Understanding of and demonstrable commitment to safety
· Effective verbal and written communication skills, both within and outside the organization
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite and ability to learn additional software
· Adaptive to performing and crafting other trade work to facilitate electrical work installation
· Self-motivated with the ability to manage competing deadlines or projects
· Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
· Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Work Environment Requirements:
· Up to 25% of regionally-assigned domestic travel
· Field service visits could be required Work is performed primarily outdoors and in all weather and elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain and snow
· Work in medium to high voltage areas and operating equipment both electrical and mechanically moving components
· Compliance with all safety standards and procedures including use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
· Use of personal protective equipment (PPE), including but not limited, to hard hat, steel toed shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection
· Each job site may be different and must be accessed individually
· Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, bend, stand, lift/move items, or walk short distances on uneven ground for 8-10 hours a day
· Full-time position that also requires on-call availability to meet plant and business needs, which may include weekends or nights on occasion
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel.