The Contracts Administrator will be involved in all phases of contract preparation, negotiation, administration, tracking, filing and document retention and file management, including the following. This position will have a focus on construction and asset management matters.
• The Contracts Administrator will report directly to, and work under the direct supervision of the Corporate Counsel.
• Collaborate with executives, attorneys, fellow contract administrators and assistants, consultants, contractors, and vendors to negotiate, develop, and finalize contracts and agreements.
• Experience in transactional matters, including construction and asset management matters:
o Drafting, managing and completing construction and related contracts.
o Serve as the key contact person to coordinate matters between Legal Department and construction and asset management teams.
o Coordinating project specific title policies and title policy endorsements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Paralegal certification or years of experience as a construction and/or business transaction professional
• Minimum 3+ years’ transactional experience.
o Construction experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
• Prior experience tracking deadlines and contract deliverables and receivables.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with expeditious multi-tasking.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to efficiently proofread/edit documents.
• Experience supervising projects, including delegation and problem solving.
• Proven ability to provide exceptional client service.
• Ability and willingness to learn, cross-train, and work as a team player.
• Flexibility conducive to a growing company environment.
• Positive attitude is a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com