Contracts Administrator - Real Estate
The Contracts Administrator will be involved in all phases of contract preparation, negotiation, administration, tracking, filing and document retention and file management, including the following. This position will have a focus on real estate and title matters.
• The Contracts Administrator will report directly to, and work under the direct supervision of the Real Estate Counsel.
• Collaborate with executives, attorneys, fellow contract administrators and assistants, consultants, contractors, and vendors to negotiate, develop, and finalize contracts and agreements.
• Experience in transactional matters, including real estate matters:
o Managing and completing real estate acquisitions and leasing transactions, including contract management, review and resolution of title and survey issues, and closing coordination;
o Identifying and resolving land title issues identified in land title commitments, including legal descriptions, easements, liens, encroachments, boundary issues and mineral rights;
o Coordinating project specific title policies and title policy endorsements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Paralegal certification or years of experience as a real estate and/or business transaction paralegal.
• Minimum 3+ years’ transactional experience.
o Land title underwriting or management experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
• Prior experience tracking deadlines and contract deliverables and receivables.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with expeditious multi-tasking.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to efficiently proofread/edit documents.
• Experience supervising projects, including delegation and problem solving.
• Proven ability to provide exceptional client service.
• Ability and willingness to learn, cross-train, and work as a team player.
• Flexibility conducive to a growing company environment.
• Positive attitude is a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and qualifications listed are not all inclusive.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.