Administrative & HR Assistant
Primarily responsible for the administrative responsibilities at our Boise office as well as supporting our human resource function. This position requires excellent customer service and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with exemplary attention to detail.
• Develop and process variety of documents using applicable software.
• Prepare documents such as mailings, forms/letters, presentations, or reports.
• Data entry using various formats/platforms.
• Proofread all work to ensure accuracy.
Perform administrative responsibilities:
• Scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and/or meeting minutes
• Travel arrangements/coordination and expense reports
• Miscellaneous tasks such as answering phones, ordering supplies, check requests, maintaining conference rooms, etc.
• Reception responsibilities of professionally handling a variety of external callers/guests and internal contacts.
• Effectively interact with numerous stakeholders (job applicants, employees, department heads, managers, etc.).
Assist with recruitment and onboarding processes:
• Update job descriptions with input from department manager and approval of HR team.
• Conduct screening of resumes to assist in identifying qualified applicants
• Assist with coordinating in-person interviews with hiring managers and HR team. Follow up with candidates, HR team, and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
• Conduct reference checks.
• Maintain and update candidate activity and applicable record keeping.
• Assist with onboarding processes of new hires.
• Assist with employee programs such as wellness initiatives and employee functions/activities.
• Maintain high standard of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
• Maintain and update paper and electronic filing systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree and/or equivalent Administrative or HR experience
• Excellent customer service as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Strong PC skills and proven experience with MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding general employee or business information
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to quickly learn Intuit based data management and electronic filing system
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage competing deadlines or projects
• Committed team player with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships
• Flexibility conducive to a fast-paced, growing company environment
Clēnera offers a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer